2010年11月13日 星期六

░™♥✖没有 陈皇光斌 滴 日子 第六三一 天✖♥™░



♡ This tw0 day ♡
♡ h0w hard i g0ing there t0 find y0u ♡
♡ search from the net ♡
♡ any public transp0rt t0 g0 there ♡
♡ and draw the map ♡

♡ i never go there before de ♡
♡ first time i go there ♡
♡ because of y0u lur ♡
♡ go gai gai with y0u ♡




♡ actually i went there ♡
♡ just wanna pass y0u the pudding and c0okies de ♡
♡ and see y0u fr0m far far ♡

♡ i dont h0pe y0u will see d0u mii ♡
♡ bc0z i know y0u w0nt c0i mii when y0u saw mii de ♡
♡ i duwan let myself feel disappoined ♡

♡ when i reach there ♡

♡ i feel so scare t0 step into y0ur w0rking place ♡
♡ my bii de working place ♡
♡ finally i found there ♡

♡ i scare y0u will c0me out and saw mii ♡

♡ i know no place to let mii hide de ♡
♡ so what can i do is pass all the thing to the receptionist ♡
♡ and go back ♡




♡ but why the GOD will let mii saw y0u at Mcd ♡
♡ i kn0w y0u saw mii also de ♡
♡ but y0u never c0me in fr0nt mii ♡
♡ and talk with mii ♡

♡ even though y0u c0me in fr0nt mii sc0ld mii♡
♡ i also feel happy de ♡
♡ but y0u din d0 that ♡

♡ im just a stranger f0r you ♡
♡ last time everyday face with mii de bii ♡
♡ treat mii like stranger ♡

♡ my heart s0 pain ♡
♡ heart broken ♡
♡ that times de mii very very very sad ♡
♡ and crazy until dunoe what should i do ♡




♡ yesterday i wanna went back de ♡
♡ but its to0 late ♡
♡ im late already ♡

♡ and after that ♡
♡ i already n0 m0re chance and time d0 like that le ♡
♡ s0 y0u n0 need t0 worry i will g0 bother y0u again ♡

♡ and we will not meet each other f0rever ♡
♡ n0 ppl will c0me my place ♡
♡ and care mii anym0re like last time ♡
♡ no ppl will play with b0bo le ♡




♡ i hope y0u will try the pudding and co0kies ♡
♡ i cant sleep at midnight ♡
♡ i cant st0p myself t0 miss y0u ♡
♡ so i will find something t0 d0 at midnight ♡

♡ when im with y0u ♡
♡ only y0u will cook maggi f0r mii ♡
♡ fried rice f0r mii ♡
♡ and c0me my place at midnite when i feeling n0t well and drunk ♡
♡ n0w turn mii back t0 d0 all of this f0r you ♡

♡ and the sec0nd day ♡
♡ i rushed t0 1 utama t0 bought s0mething f0r y0u ♡
♡ i think this is the 3rd times i went there bah ♡

♡ actually i wanna buy belt f0r y0u de ♡
♡ but i dun0e where can buy it ♡
♡ s0 i g0 bought the Parker pen f0r y0u ♡
♡ i h0pe y0u will like it ♡

♡ k0st0n ♡
♡ n0w i kn0w dun care how hard i d0 all of this ♡
♡ dun care h0w many thing i do f0r y0u ♡
♡ y0u also will n0t feel t0uching ♡

♡ i know all of this is stupid thing ♡
♡ but at least i can tell myself i ald try my best and d0 my best le ♡
♡ and wont feel regret anym0re ♡





沒有留言:

張貼留言