2010年11月10日 星期三

░™♥✖没有 陈皇光斌 滴 日子 第六二七 天✖♥™░



♡ Bii ♡
♡ my english very poor ♡
♡ y0u kn0w de right ♡

♡ dont care y0u understand an0t ♡
♡ dont care y0u will read it an0t ♡
♡ but i still want write d0wn in my bl0g ♡

♡ i really h0pe y0u will read it ♡
♡ my bl0g n0 m0re c0lourful ♡
♡ same with my life n0w ♡

♡ my life n0 m0re c0lourful ♡
♡ without y0u ♡



♡ i dont understand ♡
♡ why i d0 so many thing bc0z of y0u ♡
♡ but y0u dont care pun ♡
♡ really dunhav any feeling ald? ♡

♡ y0u kn0w h0w much i love y0u de ♡
♡ why wanna leave mii here? ♡
♡ what y0u promised mii last time ♡
♡ y0u say will h0ld my hand f0rever de ♡

♡ last time you always ask mii ♡
♡ izit i duwan y0u le ♡
when y0u ask mii that question ♡
i will cry ♡
i ask y0u why will like that de ♡
♡ y0u answer mii bc0z i love y0u loh
♡ yaya!! Bii i really love Y0U de
♡ but now terbalik jor ♡
♡ y0u duwan mii le ♡
♡ se0ng g0ng duwan le0ng zi le!!! ♡



♡ think back how y0u hold my hand in ur car ♡
♡ how you hug mii when i cry ♡
♡ how y0u kiss mii de first time ♡
♡ how y0u fried rice for mii ♡
♡ how y0u take care mii when i drunk ♡
♡ many many thing happened between y0u and mii ♡

♡ but all of this w0nt c0me back anym0re ♡
♡ y0u wont come back t0 mii also ♡
♡ bii i miss y0u ♡
♡ miss y0u like crazy ♡
♡ everyday cry bcoz of missing y0u ♡



♡ i ald start control myself to duwan msg you and call you le ♡
♡ bc0z i kn0w when y0u din reply mii or din pick up ♡
♡ i will more sad and disappointed ♡

♡ that day how long i think ♡
♡ why y0u will like that de ♡
♡ everyday face with mii de bii ♡
♡ suddenly change a lot ♡
♡ bii i really cant accept!!! ♡



♡ tw0 week ald ♡
♡ two week i live without you ♡
♡ is s0 SUFFER for mii ♡
♡ i not dare to tell my mum that i still love you ♡
♡ and miss you ♡
♡ i sked she will sad ♡

♡ ytd mummy throw my laptop inside the water ♡
♡ she slap mii ♡
♡ she throw her phone on the floor ♡
♡ i feel so sked ♡
♡ really sked until cant talk cant breath ♡



♡ bii i very san fu very san fu ♡
♡ ytd i go work ♡
♡ but i hide myself ♡
♡ and cry cry cry there ♡
♡ i cant work ♡
♡ i sked talk with ppl ♡
♡ i sked face s0 many ppl there ♡

♡ bii when i 2agter with you ♡
♡ i always think our future de ♡
♡ i tell myself ♡
y0ng suan s0on is my future husband
♡ i wanna be his wife ♡
♡ i wanna listen bii ask mii that question ♡
♡ honey will you marry mii?? ♡
yes!! I DO!!

♡ that day what y0u say ♡
♡ really give mii hope!! ♡
♡ i tot i got chance!!! ♡
♡ but finally y0u just acting in front mii ♡
♡ its hurt mii 1 more time you know?! ♡

♡ and im s0rry ♡
♡ i never care y0ur feeling also ♡
♡ i dunoe hows y0ur feeling that day in hospital ♡
♡ y0u c0me al0ne and face my whole family ♡
♡ how many pairs of eye looking at y0u ♡
♡ can y0u tell mii hows y0ur feel that day ♡
♡ im so sorry im s0 s0rry bii ♡

♡ i h0pe y0u can hug mii like last time ♡
♡ hope y0u can talk wih mii like last time ♡
♡ when i talk with y0u i feel comfortable ♡
♡ bc0z got y0u love mii care mii ♡

♡ i cry and write down all of this ♡
♡ i hope y0u kn0w hows my feeling n0w ♡
♡ i cant let y0u know all of this through the phone ♡
♡ so i only can post in my bl0g ♡

♡ y0u know? ♡
♡ wheni 2gater with you ♡
♡ i seld0m update my blog de ♡
♡ y0u kn0w why anot ♡
♡ bc0z when i sad i only will update ♡
♡ i seldom update bc0z i always feel happy when y0u with mii ♡

♡ actually the g0d ald give mii many chance to avoid all of this de ♡
♡ last time got few times i say wanna broke up with y0u c0z y0u lie mii ♡
♡ but everytimes i tell myself to give y0u chance ♡
♡ finally i give y0u chance t0 hurt my heart jor ♡

♡ i blame myself hate myself!!! ♡
♡ i hurt y0u i hurt myself ♡
♡ and i hurt my family also ♡

♡ before y0u broke up with mii ♡
♡ y0u still promised mii wanna go desa petaling eat western food de ♡
♡ i ask y0u go watch movie y0u duwan pun =( ♡



i s0 scary h0r ♡
i make y0u run away ♡
♡ i make y0u avoid mii and duwan see mii
duwan reply msg and duwan pick up phone also ♡

♡ i kn0w many thing n0w ♡
♡ i know wat y0u d0 and wat y0u say bef0re y0u leave mii ♡
♡ why cant accompany mii before i recover ♡
♡ y0u keep ask mii to get well so0n ♡
♡ but y0u know i cant d0 that without y0u de rite ♡

♡ 1 week i never meet with y0u le ♡
♡ 1 week i never touch y0ur face and hold y0ur hand ♡
♡ if i ask y0u to give de answer again ♡
♡ the answer will dferent anot ♡

♡ dun care wat was happened this few week ♡
♡ if y0u really can cum bek to mii ♡
♡ i really can accept de ♡
♡ we can start fr0m begin ♡
♡ as what i say tat day ♡
NEW de LEE CHAR JEE and NEW de LIFE



♡ can y0u tell h0w are y0u this few day ♡
♡ y0u busy t0 work? ♡
♡ or feel happy and free when i din msg y0u and din call y0u? ♡
♡ pay y0ur car loan already? ♡
♡ many many thing i wanna tell y0u wanna let y0u kn0w de ♡

but... ♡
no m0re chance t0 let mii talk ♡
=(



沒有留言:

張貼留言