2011年7月21日 星期四

░™♡✖ 没有陈皇光斌滴日子第八八一天 ✖♡™░




Finally
I complete the whole set McD Glass

This is the one glass
I dint buy together with HiM

The Last Glass in the Set
That times
I thought I can complete whole set with HiM
Before He go Singapore

Who know...
I cant and I dont have the chance=(

Before I get the glass from Her
I still think what feeling I will have

should I throw away the glass?
Should I...

But when I know the photo frame that I bought for Him
and the card still put at the same place
in His room

I feel soft hearted
Thats why I tell Myself
I should keep it

And this is the only one thing He gave Mii
after He leaving Mii...



The last day
He contact with Mii

He promised to buy Mii the glass
and sent it to Mii

After That day
He never contact with Mii anymore

No matter how hard I find HiM out
But He still Hide Himself from Mii

I wait and wait and wait
Still never receive His Call
Even A message also dont have

I fed up...
and stop myself continue looking for HiM

Anyways
Thanx Vincent Choo...



沒有留言:

張貼留言